Monday, January 17, 2011

About Us

Written by | Edit this Post

Topics:

About Me






Hi, my name is Moses Glenn C. Villena, 23 years old and born on February 28, 1987 at Batangas City, Philipines.



Well, here's a quick story about me.



I loved computer when I was only 10 years old (1997 then), using a Windows 95 OS (haha). Back then I used to play Road Rush(google it).
Afterwards, graduated from elementary (2000) at the Western Philippine Colleges now known as University of Batangas, an ISO Certified Educationl Institution at the Philippines having its Excellence and Quality Standards.
Got into HighSchool at a public school (Paharang National HighSchool) somewhere in a rural area at Paharang West, BC, Philippines, and finished at year 2004.
Ever since graduating from highschool, I wanted to take up a computer course, then I enrolled Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering.
But due to personal and family problem, I stopped in schooling for a while to help me know more about myself.



Year 2006, I tried to find a job for myself, got into the WorldWide known Fast Food chain Jollibee and applied as a Service Crew.
I experienced being scolded by my manager, but I can face the pressure. After 5 months, my contract have ended.
November 2006, I found again a job, again as a Service Crew at Jollibee, and my contract ended April 2007.



Back then, I was thinking to get back to school and finish my studies. I came back to University of Batangas on June 2007 and took up
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Soon, I will graduate and get my diploma in the age of 24, but who knows, it might be my lucky year to get a good paying job for myself.



About My Family





During the years that I had stopped in schooling for my college degree, I have found my special one. She was my friend and classmate from highschool (1styear).
Her name is Nerie A. Magpantay, she is beautiful but not rich. But what makes me fall in love to her? She was the most caring person I've ever met.
She's always there for me, listen to my stories of my life. And when I stayed at their house, hmmmm, she's really a good cook. I love it when she cooks for me.



January 2007, my son was born named Moriez Ahron Glenn Villena, and for me he's the cutest child in the world.



About The Site





Last year, while searching in Google, I had found that blogging really make money or I may say that we can make money online.
I had run lots of free blogs, but did not make enough money, now I want to try and give my best to pursue this job not as a sideline,
but also a hobby, lifestyle and investment for a lifetime earning.



I hope that all of you fellow bloggers will stay tuned to my blog and subscribe for updates. By the way this site is a giveaway from WPWebHost.Com,
cause I joined in their giveaway last October and luckily won their free giveaway. I think that's all for now.



Thanks for reading my short bio & stay tuned.

Will be Updated Weekly

1 comments For This Post I'd Love to Hear Yours!

web hosting india says:

Moses Glen family details and each and every person details i learned through this blog. It's great stuff. I learned some new things through this blog.


Leave a Comment Here's Your Chance to Be Heard!